Clark Collins Speaks at PLI's CLE on Delaware Law Developments 2016
Clark Collins will be one of the esteemed members of the faculty at PLI's program titled Delaware Law Developments 2016: What All Business Lawyers Need to Know, scheduled for August 12, 2016 in New York.
Delaware law continues to play a critical role in U.S. corporate and securities law, particularly in today’s challenging and changing business environment. This unique annual program focuses on the important Delaware corporate law developments over the past year and the practical impact on your corporate or legal practice. The very top Delaware corporate law experts from the Delaware judiciary, leading law firms and corporations, and academia, will examine the latest case law and practical trends and share their real-world experiences, insights and advice on the issues of greatest concern to the corporate/securities legal community.
- Recent developments in Delaware law: a discussion of recent opinions of the Delaware Supreme Court and Court of Chancery by leading Delaware practitioners
- A fresh take on LLC’s and Limited Partnerships
- A discussion with Delaware practitioners
- A look at recent developments in Appraisal Law
- Ethical Issues in Delaware law (receive one hour of ethics CLE credit!)
PLI Group Discounts
Groups of 4-14 from the same organization, all registering at the same time, for a PLI program scheduled for presentation at the same site, are entitled to receive a group discount. For further discount information, please contact email@example.com or call (800) 260-4PLI.
PLI Can Arrange Group Viewing to Your Firm
Contact the Groupcasts Department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.