Peter Ladig to Moderate Upcoming PLI Webinar, “Business Divorce 101: A Primer” with Vice Chancellor Slights and Justice Driscoll
Partner Peter Ladig, Co-Chair of the Business Divorce Subcommittee of the Business & Corporate Litigation Committee of the Business Law Section of the American Bar Association, is moderating a Practising Law Institute (PLI) webinar titled, “Business Divorce 101: A Primer” on February 7, 2016 from 1:00-2:00 p.m. ET. The Hon. Timothy S. Driscoll from the New York State Supreme Court and Hon. Joseph R. Slights, III from the Delaware Court of Chancery will join Peter to discuss their experiences in business divorce cases including:
- Where to bring a business divorce action;
- Statutory mechanisms to force a separation, and the differences between the statutory schemes of New York and Delaware;
- The role of general equitable principles in a business divorce action;
- The challenges unique to litigating business divorces; and
- Approaches to negotiated resolutions that have proven to be successful.
If you would like to learn more or register for this webinar, please click here.