About This Blog
Summaries and analysis of recent Delaware court decisions concerning business-related litigation.
- Chancery Finds Plaintiff Failed To State A Non-Exculpated Claim Against Special Committee Defendants In Complaint Challenging A Merger
- Chancery Finds Stockholder Conferred a Substantial Corporate Benefit by Challenging the Joint Vote of Two Classes of Common Stock under Section 242(b)(2) of the DGCL
- Court of Chancery Awards Plaintiffs Attorneys’ Fees and Costs in Section 225 Action for Obtaining a Substantial Benefit for the Corporation and its Stockholders
Morris James Blogs
Court Of Chancery Establishes Post-Judgment Interest Rate
By Morris James LLP on June 12, 2014
Posted In Business Torts
Sequoia Presidential Yacht Group LLC v. FE Partners LLC, C.A. 8270-VCG (June 12, 2014)
What is the post-judgment rate of interest when there is a contract rate? This decision holds that the contract rate applies, at least in matters over $100,000.
Tags: Business TortsShare
- US News Best Law Firms
- JD Supra Readers Choice Award
- Delaware Today Top Lawyers
- Super Lawyers