About This Blog
Summaries and analysis of recent Delaware court decisions concerning business-related litigation.
- Chancery Refuses to Order Specific Performance Due to Inaccurate Representations and Warranties
- Supreme Court Affirms Court of Chancery’s Decision Directing “Long Dark” Company to Produce Books and Records to a Stockholder Free of Confidentiality Restrictions
- Chancery Approves Reduced Fee Award for Derivative Settlement Based on Therapeutic Benefits
- February 19, 2021
- October 30, 2020
- October 9, 2023
Morris James Blogs
Court Of Chancery Examines "Don't Ask, Don't Waive" Clause
This transcript has an excellent review of the case law on deal protection clauses that limit what a Board can do upon receiving a possible better offer. The Court enjoined compliance with a "don't ask, don't waive" clause in such circumstances.
- US News Best Law Firms
- JD Supra Readers Choice Award
- Delaware Today Top Lawyers
- Super Lawyers