About This Blog
Summaries and analysis of recent Delaware court decisions concerning business-related litigation.
- Chancery Finds Asset Purchase Agreement Required Buyer to Indemnify Seller for Liability Under State Tobacco Settlement
- Chancery Rules That Delisted and Long-Dark Corporation Failed To Show Harm Warranting a Confidentiality Order for Basic Financial Documents Responsive to a Books and Records Request
- Court of Chancery Finds That Complaint Fails To Adequately Plead Caremark Claim In Context Of SolarWinds Cybersecurity Breach
Morris James Blogs
Court Of Chancery Explains Jurisdictional Discovery
Reid v. Siniscalchi, C.A. 2874-VCN (January 31, 2011)
When personal jurisdiction over a defendant is challenged, the plaintiff has the right to take limited "jurisdictional discovery." Exactly what that means is well explained by this decision.
- US News Best Law Firms
- JD Supra Readers Choice Award
- Delaware Today Top Lawyers
- Super Lawyers