About This Blog
Summaries and analysis of recent Delaware court decisions concerning business-related litigation.
- Chancery Rules That Delisted and Long-Dark Corporation Failed To Show Harm Warranting a Confidentiality Order for Basic Financial Documents Responsive to a Books and Records Request
- Chancery Finds Asset Purchase Agreement Required Buyer to Indemnify Seller for Liability Under State Tobacco Settlement
- Court of Chancery Finds That Complaint Fails To Adequately Plead Caremark Claim In Context Of SolarWinds Cybersecurity Breach
Morris James Blogs
Court Of Chancery Grants Discovery Of Arbitration Claim
By Edward M. McNally on May 6, 2014
Posted In Arbitration
This decision explains when a party may get discovery into the issue of whether a claim is subject to an arbitration clause.
- US News Best Law Firms
- JD Supra Readers Choice Award
- Delaware Today Top Lawyers
- Super Lawyers