About This Blog
Summaries and analysis of recent Delaware court decisions concerning business-related litigation.
- Chancery Finds Plaintiff Failed To State A Non-Exculpated Claim Against Special Committee Defendants In Complaint Challenging A Merger
- Chancery Finds Stockholder Conferred a Substantial Corporate Benefit by Challenging the Joint Vote of Two Classes of Common Stock under Section 242(b)(2) of the DGCL
- Court of Chancery Awards Plaintiffs Attorneys’ Fees and Costs in Section 225 Action for Obtaining a Substantial Benefit for the Corporation and its Stockholders
Morris James Blogs
Court Of Chancery Grants Discovery Of Arbitration Claim
By Morris James LLP on May 6, 2014
Posted In Arbitration
New Continuum Holdings Corporation v. China/United Capital, LLC, C.A. 9589-VCN (May 6 2014)
This decision explains when a party may get discovery into the issue of whether a claim is subject to an arbitration clause.
- US News Best Law Firms
- JD Supra Readers Choice Award
- Delaware Today Top Lawyers
- Super Lawyers