About This Blog
Summaries and analysis of recent Delaware court decisions concerning business-related litigation.
- Chancery Suggests Alternative Approach To Contracts Providing That Prohibited Acts Are Void Ab Initio
- Equitable Fraud Claim Sufficient to Support Court of Chancery Jurisdiction
- Chancery Finds Personal Jurisdiction Over Individual Who Formed Delaware Entities in Connection with a Challenged Merger Transaction
Morris James Blogs
Former Director Loses Right To Inspect
This decision holds that after a director ceases to be a director, he loses any statutory or other right as a director to inspect a corporation's books and records.
- US News Best Law Firms
- JD Supra Readers Choice Award
- Delaware Today Top Lawyers
- Super Lawyers