About This Blog
Summaries and analysis of recent Delaware court decisions concerning business-related litigation.
- Chancery Finds Plaintiff Failed To State A Non-Exculpated Claim Against Special Committee Defendants In Complaint Challenging A Merger
- Chancery Finds Stockholder Conferred a Substantial Corporate Benefit by Challenging the Joint Vote of Two Classes of Common Stock under Section 242(b)(2) of the DGCL
- Court of Chancery Awards Plaintiffs Attorneys’ Fees and Costs in Section 225 Action for Obtaining a Substantial Benefit for the Corporation and its Stockholders
Morris James Blogs
Supreme Court Voids Verdict After Juror Internet Search
By Morris James LLP on May 28, 2014
Baird v Owczarek, No. 504, 2013 (May 28, 2014)
A jury verdict tainted by a juror's internet search may be set aside due to the "egregious circumstance" that misconduct presents.
Tags: Superior CourtShare
- US News Best Law Firms
- JD Supra Readers Choice Award
- Delaware Today Top Lawyers
- Super Lawyers