About This Blog
Summaries and analysis of recent Delaware court decisions concerning business-related litigation.
- Court of Chancery Dismisses Thinly-Pleaded Breach of LPA Claim and Breach of Fiduciary Duty Claim Disclaimed by LPA and Foreclosed by Corwin
- Chancery Stays Case So That Committee of Company May Decide Whether It Has Power to Interpret Alternate Dispute Resolution Provision of Agreement
- Chancery Dismisses All Claims in Stockholder Challenge to Cash-Out Merger Transaction
Morris James Blogs
Vice Chancellor Strine Discusses Stockholders' Role in Corporate Troubles
In this New York Times piece, http://dealbook.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/10/05/dealbook-dialogue-leo-strine/, Vice Chancellor Strine discusses the role of stockholders, particularly institutional investors, in recent corporate woes.
- US News Best Law Firms
- JD Supra Readers Choice Award
- Delaware Today Top Lawyers
- Super Lawyers