About This Blog
Summaries and analysis of recent Delaware court decisions concerning business-related litigation.
- Court of Chancery Dismisses Claim of Aiding and Abetting Against a Minority Stockholder
- Chancery Confirms that, Without More, Threat of Proxy Contest from Activist Investor is Insufficient to Render Director Defendants Conflicted in Sale Transaction
- Chancery Discusses Standards for Reasonable Fees in Making Fee Award for “Bad Faith” Litigation
- June 11, 2020
- April 24, 2020
- February 20, 2020
Morris James Blogs
Vice Chancellor Strine Discusses Stockholders' Role in Corporate Troubles
In this New York Times piece, http://dealbook.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/10/05/dealbook-dialogue-leo-strine/, Vice Chancellor Strine discusses the role of stockholders, particularly institutional investors, in recent corporate woes.
- US News Best Law Firms
- JD Supra Readers Choice Award
- Delaware Today Top Lawyers
- Super Lawyers