Delaware Super Lawyers® magazine has named 7 Morris James partners as top legal counsel in Delaware. The multiphase selection process is handled by Law & Politics who evaluates each candidate on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis and include only 5 percent of the licensed attorneys in a state.
Morris James’ 2010 nominations include:
- David H. Williams - Employment & Labor, Government/Cities/Municipalities
- P. Clarkson Collins, Jr. - Business Litigation, Business/Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Richard Galperin - Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice
- Lewis H. Lazarus - Business Litigation
- Edward M. McNally - Business Litigation, Business/Corporate
- Richard Herrmann – Intellectual Property Litigation