Kathleen A. Murphy is an attorney in the Corporate and Commercial Litigation Group. She focuses her practice on corporate, fiduciary, and commercial litigation.
Prior to joining Morris James, Kathleen was a corporate bankruptcy and commercial litigation associate in an international multi-practice firm.
Upon her graduation from law school, she clerked for the Honorable Joseph R. Slights, III, of the Superior Court of the State of Delaware.
The Delaware State Bar Association
- Women and the Law Section, Co-Chair
- Litigation Section, Vice Chair
The Richard S. Rodney American Inn of Court
The Delaware Bankruptcy American Inn of Court
Latest Blog Posts
- Chancery Offers Guidance on When the Limitations Periods Begin to Run For Claims Concerning Breaches of Representations and Warranties and Related Indemnification
- Chancery Examines Framework of Fiduciary Disclosure Obligations in Soliciting Private Investments
- Court of Chancery Addresses Stockholder Standing to Enforce Corporate Contracts, Declines to Dismiss Claim for Breach of Anti-Takeover Protections Akin to Section 203 of the DGCL
- Delaware Supreme Court Highlights Risks Involved in Court Rules Governing Confidential Filings
- Court of Chancery Enforces the Absolute Litigation Privilege
- Chancery Adopts Narrow Interpretation of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act
- Chancery Awards Advancement to LLC Member Applying Corporate Law Precedent
- Chancery Imposes Rule 15(aaa)’s Requirement – Amend or Risk Dismissal with Prejudice – on Cases Transferred from the Superior Court
Delaware Business Litigation Report
News & Events
News & Events
Delaware Art Museum
Honorable Joseph R. Slights, III, Superior Court
University of Richmond School of Law, J.D., 2007, cum laude
Catholic University of America, B.A., 2003, cum laude