Samuel Bashman is a member of the Corporate and Commercial Litigation Group. He focuses his practice on corporate and complex commercial litigation for business entities formed under Delaware law. In addition to his practice, he is a contributing author to the Delaware Business Litigation Report, a blog of all recent and significant Delaware corporate and commercial law decisions. During law school at New York University, he completed an externship at the Civil Division of the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York, where he assisted in the investigation and litigation of civil cases in Manhattan's federal courthouse.
Rebecca Kilmon is a member of Business Transactions, Strategic Planning and Counseling Practice, a group that handles over $100B in financings annually for a wide range of clients. Rebecca’s focus has been with the administration of Delaware Statutory Trusts in connection with securitizations, equipment finance and vessel finance. While in law school at Elon University, Rebecca served as a Judicial Intern to The Honorable Sherry R. Fallon in the U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware.
Congratulations Samuel and Rebecca!
- Business Torts
- Business Transactions, Strategic Planning and Counseling
- Commercial Transactions
- Contract Litigation
- Corporate Advice
- Corporate and Fiduciary Litigation
- Corporate Governance Counseling
- Corporate Trust and Fiduciary Services
- Delaware Advantage Trusts
- Delaware Alternative Entities: LLC, LP, Partnership and Trust
- Legal Opinions
- LLC, LP, Partnership Litigation
- Small Businesses and Start-Ups
- Structured Finance Transactions