Barnaby Grzaslewicz is an attorney in the Corporate and Commercial Litigation Practice Group. He focuses his practice on counseling and litigation involving corporations and other business entities formed under Delaware law.
Prior to joining Morris James, Barnaby was a corporate and business litigation attorney at a well-respected Delaware law firm, representing clients in a wide range of matters including breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty and business tort claims, as well as in disputes arising under Delaware’s business statutes.
Latest Blog Posts
- Chancery Finds Plaintiff Failed To State A Non-Exculpated Claim Against Special Committee Defendants In Complaint Challenging A Merger
- Court of Chancery Awards Plaintiffs Attorneys’ Fees and Costs in Section 225 Action for Obtaining a Substantial Benefit for the Corporation and its Stockholders
- Imposing “A Remedy Of First Impression,” Chancery Divests Party Of Stock Ownership As A Post-Judgment Contempt Sanction Under Rule 70.
- Chancery Sustains M&A Fraud Claims Based On Near-Term EBITDA Projections
- Court of Chancery Finds That Complaint Fails To Adequately Plead Caremark Claim In Context Of SolarWinds Cybersecurity Breach
- Chancery Suggests Alternative Approach To Contracts Providing That Prohibited Acts Are Void Ab Initio
- Chancery Holds That Controlling Stockholder Approving Exclusive Forum Selection Clause In Charter Amendment Impliedly Consented To Personal Jurisdiction
- Chancery Limits Review on Motion to Dismiss to Only Section 220 Documents Cited in Complaint and Dismisses Complaint Under MFW Doctrine
- View More
Delaware Business Litigation Report
Best Lawyers, "One to Watch", 2021 - Present
The Honorable Robert B. Young, Superior Court of the State of Delaware
District of Columbia
U.S. District Court, District of Delaware
Temple University Beasley School of Law, JD, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, 2014
Oberlin College, BA, High Honors, 2009