Kirsten A. Zeberkiewicz is an attorney in the firm's corporate and commercial litigation group. She focuses her practice on litigation involving corporations and alternative entities formed under Delaware law.
Kirsten handles corporate governance and complex commercial litigation matters involving fiduciary duty claims, contract disputes, M&A challenges, and summary proceedings under Delaware’s business statutes in the Delaware Court of Chancery and the Delaware Supreme Court.
Prior to joining Morris James, Kirsten was a trial attorney at a Delaware law firm for five years. She also gained trial and litigation experience at a New York AmLaw100 firm.
Delaware State Bar Association
Latest Blog Posts
- CCLD Addresses Ripeness Doctrine and the “Stranger Rule” in Tortious Interference Claims, Partially Dismisses Claims for Breach of Corporate-Owned Group Variable Life Insurance Policies
- Chancery Declines to Follow Transcript Ruling, Finds Plaintiff is Entitled to Advancement of Fees Incurred in Underlying Action Pre-Undertaking
- Delaware Supreme Court Reverses Chancery in Dispute Involving Dueling Transfer Restrictions
- Chancery Provides Guidance on Rule 23.1 “With Particularity” Pleading Standard in Continuing Investors Bancorp Stock Awards and Options Dispute
- Chancery Dismisses Claims Seeking to Compel a Dividend Declaration and for Breach of the Duty of Care
- Chancery Applies Borrowing Statute, Dismisses Plaintiff’s Fraud Claims as Time-Barred
- Superior Court Dismisses Fraud Claim Improperly Boot-Strapped to Breach of Contract Claim
- Claims Alleging that Icahn Entities Schemed to Buy Out Minority Unitholders on the Cheap Survive Motion to Dismiss
- View More
Delaware Business Litigation Report
News & Events
News & Events
University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2002
Pennsylvania State University, B.A., magna cum laude, 1998