Kirsten Zeberkiewicz focuses her practice on litigation involving corporations and alternative entities formed under Delaware law.
Kirsten handles corporate governance and complex commercial litigation matters involving fiduciary duty claims, contract disputes, M&A challenges, and summary proceedings under Delaware’s business statutes in the Delaware Court of Chancery and the Delaware Supreme Court.
Prior to joining Morris James, Kirsten was a trial attorney at a Delaware law firm for five years. She also gained trial and litigation experience at a New York AmLaw 100 firm.
Delaware State Bar Association
Latest Blog Posts
- Chancery Declines to Dismiss Narrow Claims Relating to Entity’s Dissolution In Favor of Pending Related Action
- Chancery Addresses Viability of Contractual Fraud Claims Allegedly Barred by Agreement’s Terms
- Chancery Finds LLC Managers Liable for Self-Dealing Scheme Depleting Nearly All Investment Capital
- Chancery Upholds Well-Pled Claims Relating to Former Fiduciaries’ Retention of Derivative Arbitration Award
- Chancery Addresses Claims Arising Out of LLC Dispute Involving Parallel Venture
- Chancery Dismisses Conclusory Allegations of Gross Negligence and Disloyalty Against Oracle Officers and Directors Related to Alleged Controlled, Self-Dealing NetSuite Acquisition
- Chancery Holds That Claim Based on Purposeful Tanking of Merger Agreement Earnout Is Breach of Contract Claim
- Delaware Supreme Court Explains Delaware’s Intermediate Forum Non Conveniens Standard Under Gramercy
- View More
Delaware Business Litigation Report
News & Events
News & Events
University of Pennsylvania Law School, JD, cum laude, 2002
Pennsylvania State University, BA, magna cum laude, 1998