Kirsten A. Zeberkiewicz is an attorney in the firm's corporate and commercial litigation group. She focuses her practice on litigation involving corporations and alternative entities formed under Delaware law.
Kirsten handles corporate governance and complex commercial litigation matters involving fiduciary duty claims, contract disputes, M&A challenges, and summary proceedings under Delaware’s business statutes in the Delaware Court of Chancery and the Delaware Supreme Court.
Prior to joining Morris James, Kirsten was a trial attorney at a Delaware law firm for five years. She also gained trial and litigation experience at a New York AmLaw100 firm.
Delaware State Bar Association
Latest Blog Posts
- Chancery Denies Sellers’ Request for Dismissal, Finding That Fraud Claims Were Timely Filed and Properly Pled
- Chancery Addresses Burdens for Valuation-Related Books-and-Records Inspections, While Finding Defendant’s Asserted Lack of Records Supported Mismanagement-Related Inspection
- Chancery Dismisses Action Involving Unusual Issue of Personal Jurisdiction
- In Post-Trial Opinion, Chancery Finds for Defendant, Rejecting Claims Alleging Breach of Purchase Agreement and Right to “Board Packages”
- CCLD Addresses Ripeness Doctrine and the “Stranger Rule” in Tortious Interference Claims, Partially Dismisses Claims for Breach of Corporate-Owned Group Variable Life Insurance Policies
- Chancery Declines to Follow Transcript Ruling, Finds Plaintiff is Entitled to Advancement of Fees Incurred in Underlying Action Pre-Undertaking
- Delaware Supreme Court Reverses Chancery in Dispute Involving Dueling Transfer Restrictions
- Chancery Provides Guidance on Rule 23.1 “With Particularity” Pleading Standard in Continuing Investors Bancorp Stock Awards and Options Dispute
- View More
Delaware Business Litigation Report
News & Events
News & Events
University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2002
Pennsylvania State University, B.A., magna cum laude, 1998