Kirsten Zeberkiewicz focuses her practice on litigation involving corporations and alternative entities formed under Delaware law.
Kirsten handles corporate governance and complex commercial litigation matters involving fiduciary duty claims, contract disputes, M&A challenges, and summary proceedings under Delaware’s business statutes in the Delaware Court of Chancery and the Delaware Supreme Court.
Prior to joining Morris James, Kirsten was a trial attorney at a Delaware law firm for five years. She also gained trial and litigation experience at a New York AmLaw100 firm.
Delaware State Bar Association
Latest Blog Posts
- Chancery Confirms the Challenges in Pleading Caremark and Non-Shareholder Action Disclosure Claims
- Chancery Dismisses Unripe Contribution Claim but Finds That Corporate Director and Officer Adequately Pled Right to Indemnification Following Merger
- Chancery Denies Claim Arising Out of Controller’s Announced Intention to Oppose a Transaction Unfavorable to His Interests
- Chancery Finds Implied-in-Fact LLC Agreement
- Superior Court Addresses Scope of Privilege Waiver in Dispute Involving The American Bottling Company, Coke, and Bodyarmor
- Chancery Applies Forum Non Conveniens Analysis to Grant Partial Stay of Dispute Between LLCs and Former Manager
- Party Uniquely Escapes An Arbitration Provision, While The Court Reminds Us That Bootstrapped Fraud Claims Are Impermissible In Delaware
- Chancery Addresses Standing Defense And Control Allegations In Abandoned Tender Offer Dispute
- View More
Delaware Business Litigation Report
News & Events
News & Events
University of Pennsylvania Law School, JD, cum laude, 2002
Pennsylvania State University, BA, magna cum laude, 1998