Nicole Freedman supports clients in advancing their causes through the Delaware lobbying process. Using her 15 years of Delaware-based advocacy experience, Nicole guides clients in identifying, developing, and deploying the strategies and assets they need to garner legislative, executive and stakeholder support to advance policy goals and objectives. She also conducts legislative, regulatory, and industry research for clients and reviews trade press, agency releases, and the broader media to keep clients and Morris James LLP colleagues informed and up to date on issues such as healthcare, appropriations, and business regulations.
Articles & Publications
Latest Blog Posts
- After the Election a Step to the Left for the 151st General Assembly, and A Foot in the DC Door
- Morris James LLP Offers Businesses Assistance with COVID-19 Grants from Delaware Division of Small Business
- Tobacco-Free Kids to Hold Youth Leadership Awards Ceremony
- Delaware General Assembly Acts to Extend Telehealth Availability as the COVID Crisis Continues
- Delaware General Assembly Announces Plans to Reconvene Legislative Session