Ryan T. Keating is an experienced and skilled medical malpractice attorney, focusing exclusively on complex cases involving catastrophic injuries and wrongful death. He represents injured individuals in the states of Delaware, Maryland and Pennsylvania.
Ryan has litigated hundreds of medical malpractice cases covering a wide range of claims, including those involving birth injuries, spinal cord complications, brain injuries, medication errors, hospital malpractice, surgery errors, emergency medicine errors, failures to diagnose, and nursing home neglect and abuse.
While Ryan now advocates for those who have suffered injuries due to medical negligence, he previously spent several years defending medical providers and institutions in medical malpractice cases. His experience as a defense lawyer gives him greater understanding of how to successfully prosecute medical malpractice cases and achieve the best results for his clients. In addition to Ryan’s experience and skill, he is supported by a team of medical malpractice lawyers, paralegals and staff experienced in assisting clients through each of the challenges that arise during the course of a medical malpractice case.
Delaware State Bar Association
Maryland State Bar Association
American Bar Association, Litigation Section
Delaware Trial Lawyers Association
American Association for Justice
Latest Blog Posts
- Who Can You Sue for Medical Malpractice?
- What is Happening in the Camp Lejeune Water Contamination Lawsuits?
- Major Update in the Camp Lejeune Toxic Water Contamination Litigation: the Elective Option
- Your First Meeting With A Medical Malpractice Lawyer: How To Prepare and What To Expect
- Calculating Pain and Suffering in a Medical Malpractice Case: What You Need to Know
- Why and When Do You Need a Medical Malpractice Lawyer?
- What Damages Can You Recover After a Pedestrian, Bike, or Golf Cart Accident?
- 6 Common Reasons People Sue Their Medical Professionals
- View More
Delaware Healthcare Industry Blog
Delaware Injury Law Blog
Videos & Podcasts
News & Events
News & Events
- August 18, 2022
- August 10, 2022
- August 9, 2022
- October 26, 2021
- August 19, 2021
- October 22, 2020
- August 21, 2020
- November 1, 2019
- October 22, 2019Delaware Today Magazine
- October 22, 2018Delaware Today Magazine November 2018
- November 1, 2017
Delawareans for Environmental & Economic Development (DEED), Member 2012 - Present
Prevent Child Abuse of Delaware, Board Member, 2010 - 2013
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, Medical Malpractice, 2021
Delaware Today Top Lawyers, Medical Malpractice, 2017 - Present
Law Clerk for the Honorable M. Jane Brady, Superior Court of the State of Delaware, 2010
Judicial Intern, Superior Court of the State of Delaware, 2008
U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware, 2012
George Washington University Law School, JD, 2010
Florida State University, BS, 2004