Kevin Healy is a founding member of the Morris James personal injury practice, with over 35 years of experience in the area of personal injury litigation. He has dedicated his practice to the representation of individuals injured as a result of the negligent or reckless conduct of others, including auto accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, bicycle accidents, and premises accidents. These traumatic events are significantly disruptive to the lives of his clients and their families, some of whose lives have been permanently altered due to injuries to the brain, spinal cord, and spinal column. Tragically, from time to time these events have resulted in the wrongful death of a loved one.
Kevin prides himself in taking a personal interest in his clients and counseling them through a claims process that can be very confusing, frustrating, and unfair. Restoring integrity to the process, and maintaining an even playing field for his clients, are key components to Kevin’s approach to each and every case, and critical to achieving a fair and reasonable outcome for his clients.
- Personal injury claims
- Wrongful death claims
- Motor vehicle, truck, and motorcycle accident claims
- Insurance coverage disputes
Delaware Trial Lawyers' Association
Delaware Bar Association
American Association for Justice
Latest Blog Posts
- What Kinds of Evidence Do You Need in a Trucking Accident Case?
- Five Things To Do After a Slip and Fall Accident
- What Compensation Can I Get if I am Hit While Walking or on a Bike or Golf Cart?
- Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents. Who is at Fault?
- Does Delaware have Laws about Dog Bites or Dangerous Dogs?
- Serious Injuries FAQs
- Do I Have to Report a Boating Accident in Delaware?
- You’ve Been Hit By a Car While Walking or Riding - What Should You Do?
- View More
Delaware Injury Law Blog
Videos & Podcasts
News & Events
News & Events
- January 12, 2023
- August 18, 2022
- April 12, 2022
- March 8, 2022
- October 26, 2021
- August 19, 2021
- First Florida Tuberculosis-Tainted Surgical Case Among the Latest Filed Against Aziyo Biologics, Inc.July 2, 2021
- June 19, 2021Washington Post
- June 17, 2021Delaware Law Weekly
- October 22, 2020
- August 21, 2020
- March 9, 2020
- November 1, 2019
- October 22, 2019Delaware Today Magazine
- October 22, 2018Delaware Today Magazine November 2018
- August 15, 2018
Delaware High School Mock Trial Coach, 2006 to present
SL24 Unlock the Light
Best Lawyers, 2019 - Present (Personal Injury)
Delaware Today Top Lawyers, 2019-2020 (Personal Injury), 2018 (Insurance Law, Tort Law)
The News Journal Readers' Choice Award, Best Lawyers, 1st Place, 2001 and 2002
American Jurisprudence Award for Constitutional Law, Recipient
Clerk for The Honorable Clarence Taylor, Delaware Superior Court
Clerk for The Honorable Vincent Poppiti, Delaware Superior Court
U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
U.S. Supreme Court
Widener University Delaware Law School, JD, cum laude, 1986
University of Delaware, BA, cum laude, 1981