Matt Fogg represents plaintiffs in the areas of personal injury and workers' compensation. He focuses his practice on the representation of individuals injured due to the negligence of other individuals or companies and to those injured at work. Matt takes great pride in representing individuals to see that they are justly compensated, while always treating his clients with compassion, dignity, and respect.
Matt is licensed to practice before all of the state courts in Delaware, the US District Court for the District of Delaware and the US Supreme Court. Matt regularly handles matters through all stages of litigation before the Delaware state courts as well as the Industrial Accident Board.
Prior to joining Morris James, Matt represented individuals in personal injury and worker’s compensation matters for 17 years in New Castle County. Matt has been a frequent speaker on worker’s compensation and personal injury matters in the State of Delaware.
Matt has been selected as a Delaware Today magazine Top Lawyer since 2017.
Randy J. Holland Delaware Workers’ Compensation American Inn of Court, Past President
Delaware State Bar Association
- Workers' Compensation Section, Past Chair
- Tort's Section, Member
Delaware Trial Lawyers Association, 2003-Present
- Currently representing a number of plaintiff's in the Aziyo Biologics Fibercel bone graft injury litigation
- Negotiated a settlement in a catastrophic maritime boating accident case for a total value of $1,100,000
- Successfully negotiated a resolution of a motor vehicle collision victim with 2 leg fractures requiring surgery for $750,000.00
- Successfully negotiated a permanency and disfigurement of a worker’s compensation claim for a severe hand injury for $197,000
- Successfully negotiated a case for a woman that sustained leg fracture in a slip and fall on ice in a commercial parking lot for $144,000
- Successfully negotiated settlement of a dog bite injury to a woman’s hand for $95,000
- Successfully negotiated settlement of a client who sustained a low back injury in a motor vehicle collision requiring surgery for $300,000
- Successfully negotiated the resolution of a worker’s compensation case following a back injury after claimant had returned to work for $150,000
- Successfully negotiated the resolution of a permanency and disfigurement claim for a severe foot injury for $255,513
- Successfully negotiated settlement of a man who injured both knees, requiring surgery to one after his vehicle was struck by a dump truck for $300,000
- Successfully negotiated settlement of a woman sustaining post-concussive injuries after being struck on the head by an object while shelves were being stocked for $85,000
Latest Blog Posts
- What Kinds of Evidence Do You Need in a Trucking Accident Case?
- Five Things To Do After a Slip and Fall Accident
- What Compensation Can I Get if I am Hit While Walking or on a Bike or Golf Cart?
- Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents. Who is at Fault?
- Does Delaware have Laws about Dog Bites or Dangerous Dogs?
- Serious Injuries FAQs
- Do I Have to Report a Boating Accident in Delaware?
- You’ve Been Hit By a Car While Walking or Riding - What Should You Do?
- View More
Delaware Injury Law Blog
Videos & Podcasts
- August 11, 2022
- February 4, 2022
- Aziyo Biologics Fibercel Recall: Donnie Smith Tells His Story of Fighting Tuberculosis from Contaminated Bone GraftJanuary 18, 2022
- July 1, 2021
- Partner Matthew Fogg Discusses the Multi-District Litigation against Aziyo Biologics and Medtronic Regarding Tainted Fibercel Bone GraftsJune 30, 2021
- June 23, 2021
News & Events
News & Events
- August 18, 2022
- August 10, 2022
- August 9, 2022
- May 18, 2022
- November 10, 2021
- October 26, 2021
- August 19, 2021
- First Florida Tuberculosis-Tainted Surgical Case Among the Latest Filed Against Aziyo Biologics, Inc.July 2, 2021
- June 19, 2021Washington Post
- June 17, 2021Delaware Law Weekly
- October 22, 2020
- August 21, 2020
- March 9, 2020
- November 1, 2019
- October 22, 2019Delaware Today Magazine
Best Lawyers, 2021-Present
Delaware Today Top Lawyers, Workers' Compensation for Employee, 2017 - Present
- Injury Law
- FiberCel Bone Graft Injury
- Boating and Jet Ski Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Serious Injuries
- Product Liability
- Car Accidents
- Dog Bites / Attacks
- Slip and Fall
- Truck Accidents
- Workers' Compensation
- Camp Lejeune Water Contamination Litigation
- Similac Infant Formula Recall Litigation
U.S. Supreme Court
U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
Widener University Delaware Law School, JD, 2002
Mansfield University, BS, cum laude, 1999