Ross Karsnitz assists clients with a wide variety of civil litigation including personal injury, workers compensation, business, and real estate matters in the Georgetown Office. Ross was raised in Sussex County Delaware, and is a second generation attorney with both his mother and father practicing in Delaware.
During the 2018 and 2019 Legislative Sessions, Ross served as attorney for the House of Representatives Majority Caucus in the Delaware House of Representatives. He advised the House on legal issues related to legislation, testified on the house floor regarding legislation and assisted in drafting legislation. Ross served as Chief Deputy House Attorney for the House Majority Caucus during the 2019 Legislative Session.
Following his clerkship with the now President Judge of the Superior Court, Ross practiced criminal defense for the Office of Defense Services, rising through the ranks in Family Court, the Court of Common Pleas and Superior Court in Kent County and New Castle County. By the end of his time at the Office of Defense Services, he was litigating first chair on capital murder cases.
Sussex County Superior Court Civil Advisory Committee
Delaware Trial Lawyers Association - Sussex County-at-Large Board of Governor
Latest Blog Posts
- Do I Have to Report a Boating Accident in Delaware?
- You’ve Been Hit By a Car While Walking or Riding - What Should You Do?
- Three Dead in High-Speed Motorcycle Crash
- Catastrophic Car Accident FAQs
- What Damages Should You Get After a Motorcycle Accident?
- 7 Steps to Take After a Boating or Jet Ski Accident
- 10 Things To Do After a Motorcycle Accident
- What is Products Liability?
- View More
Delaware Injury Law Blog
Videos & Podcasts
- February 4, 2022
- June 23, 2021
News & Events
News & Events
- August 18, 2022
- October 26, 2021
- First Florida Tuberculosis-Tainted Surgical Case Among the Latest Filed Against Aziyo Biologics, Inc.July 2, 2021
- August 21, 2020
- March 9, 2020
- November 1, 2019
Best Lawyers, 2021 - Present
- One to Watch, Delaware Commercial Litigation and Delaware Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Delaware Today Top Lawyers
- Personal Injury, 2021 - Present
Law Clerk to the Honorable Jan R. Jurden, 2010
Widener University Delaware Law School, JD, cum laude, 2010
University of Delaware, BA, 2006