Ross Karsnitz assists clients with a wide variety of civil litigation including personal injury, workers compensation, business, and real estate matters in the Georgetown Office. Ross was raised in Sussex County Delaware, and is a second generation attorney with both his mother and father practicing in Delaware.
During the 2018 and 2019 Legislative Sessions, Ross served as attorney for the House of Representatives Majority Caucus in the Delaware House of Representatives. He advised the House on legal issues related to legislation, testified on the house floor regarding legislation and assisted in drafting legislation. Ross served as Chief Deputy House Attorney for the House Majority Caucus during the 2019 Legislative Session.
Following his clerkship with the now President Judge of the Superior Court, Ross practiced criminal defense for the Office of Defense Services, rising through the ranks in Family Court, the Court of Common Pleas and Superior Court in Kent County and New Castle County. By the end of his time at the Office of Defense Services, he was litigating first chair on capital murder cases.
Sussex County Superior Court Civil Advisory Committee
Latest Blog Posts
- What is Products Liability?
- You Have Been Hurt in a Trucking Accident. What’s Next? Do You Need a Lawyer?
- What is a Wrongful Death Lawsuit?
- You’ve Been Injured in a Car Accident. Now What?
- What Should You Do if You are Injured by a Dog Bite in Delaware?
- What are My Chances of Winning a Slip and Fall Lawsuit?
- What is Nursing Home Abuse or Neglect?
- Wrongful Death FAQs
- View More
Delaware Injury Law Blog
Videos & Podcasts
- February 4, 2022
- June 23, 2021
News & Events
News & Events
- October 26, 2021
- First Florida Tuberculosis-Tainted Surgical Case Among the Latest Filed Against Aziyo Biologics, Inc.July 2, 2021
- August 21, 2020
- March 9, 2020
- November 1, 2019
Best Lawyers, 2021 - Present
- One to Watch, Delaware Commercial Litigation and Delaware Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Delaware Today Top Lawyers
- Personal Injury, 2021 - Present
Law Clerk to the Honorable Jan R. Jurden, 2010
Widener University Delaware Law School, JD, cum laude, 2010
University of Delaware, BA, 2006