Ross Karsnitz assists clients with a wide variety of civil litigation including personal injury, workers compensation, business, and real estate matters in the Georgetown Office. Ross was raised in Sussex County Delaware, and is a second generation attorney with both his mother and father practicing in Delaware.
During the 2018 and 2019 Legislative Sessions, Ross served as attorney for the House of Representatives Majority Caucus in the Delaware House of Representatives. He advised the House on legal issues related to legislation, testified on the house floor regarding legislation and assisted in drafting legislation. Ross served as Chief Deputy House Attorney for the House Majority Caucus during the 2019 Legislative Session.
Following his clerkship with the now President Judge of the Superior Court, Ross practiced criminal defense for the Office of Defense Services, rising through the ranks in Family Court, the Court of Common Pleas and Superior Court in Kent County and New Castle County. By the end of his time at the Office of Defense Services, he was litigating first chair on capital murder cases.
Sussex County Superior Court Civil Advisory Committee
Latest Blog Posts
- What Kinds of Injury or Damage Can I Sue for After a Boating Accident?
- Understanding Boat Insurance
- Is Suing for a Boating Accident the Same as a Car Accident?
- Motorcycle & Ebike Accident FAQs
- Will Homeowners’ Insurance Cover a Boating Accident?
- When should you hire a lawyer for a car accident?
- Nursing Home Abuse / Neglect FAQs
- Boating & Jet Ski Accident FAQs
- View More
Delaware Personal Injury Law Blog
Videos & Podcasts
News & Events
News & Events
- First Florida Tuberculosis-Tainted Surgical Case Among the Latest Filed Against Aziyo Biologics, Inc.July 2, 2021
- August 21, 2020
- March 9, 2020
- November 1, 2019
Best Lawyers, 2021 - Present
- One to Watch, Delaware Commercial Litigation and Delaware Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury / Work Injury
- Boating and Jet Ski Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Commercial Transactions
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse/Neglect
- Dog Bites / Attacks
- Áreas De Especialización
- FiberCel Bone Graft Injury
- Product Liability
- Real Estate
- Serious Injuries
- Slip and Fall
- Truck Accidents
- Workers' Compensation
- Wrongful Death
Law Clerk to the Honorable Jan R. Jurden, 2010
Widener University Delaware Law School, JD, cum laude, 2010
University of Delaware, BA, 2006