Wilson Gualpa is an Associate in Morris James’ personal injury practice, with experience representing clients in personal injury cases, including automobile accidents, premise liability cases, and workers’ compensation matters. He advocates for his clients to ensure they are rightfully compensated and receive all the benefits they are entitled to through alternative dispute resolution and litigation.
Delaware State Bar Association
Delaware Trial Lawyers Association
Randy J. Holland Delaware Worker’s Compensation Inn of Court, Member
Multicultural Judges and Lawyers Section of the Delaware State Bar Association, Chair
American Bar Association
Delaware Hispanic Bar Association
Workers’ Compensation Section of the Delaware State Bar Association, Member
National Hispanic Bar Association
Latest Blog Posts
- What Kinds of Injury or Damage Can I Sue for After a Boating Accident?
- Understanding Boat Insurance
- Is Suing for a Boating Accident the Same as a Car Accident?
- Motorcycle & Ebike Accident FAQs
- Will Homeowners’ Insurance Cover a Boating Accident?
- When should you hire a lawyer for a car accident?
- Nursing Home Abuse / Neglect FAQs
- Dog Bite FAQs
- View More
Delaware Personal Injury Law Blog
Videos & Podcasts
News & Events
News & Events
- August 19, 2021
- First Florida Tuberculosis-Tainted Surgical Case Among the Latest Filed Against Aziyo Biologics, Inc.July 2, 2021
- May 4, 2020
- March 9, 2020
- November 1, 2019
- October 22, 2019Delaware Today Magazine
- October 22, 2018Delaware Today Magazine November 2018
The Latin American Community Center, Board of Directors, 2020 - Present
- A non-profit social services agency that addresses the needs of the Latino community in Delaware.
Delaware Today Top Lawyers, 2018 (Workers Compensation for Employee), 2019 (Personal Injury)
Legal Intern for Judge Aida Waserstein, New Castle County Family Court
New Jersey, 2015
U.S. District Court, District of Delaware
Widener University Delaware Law School, JD, 2015
University of Delaware, BA, 2012