Wilson A. Gualpa is an attorney in the Morris James personal injury practice, with experience representing clients in personal injury cases, including automobile accidents, premise liability cases, and workers’ compensation matters.
Wilson advocates for his clients to ensure they are rightfully compensated and receive all the benefits they are entitled to through alternative dispute resolution and litigation. He is a bilingual attorney that can provide services in English and Spanish.
Delaware State Bar Association
Delaware Trial Lawyers Association
Randy J. Holland Delaware Workers' Compensation Inn of Court, Member
Multicultural Judges and Lawyers Section of the Delaware State Bar Association, Chair
American Bar Association
Delaware Hispanic Bar Association
Workers’ Compensation Section of the Delaware State Bar Association, Member
National Hispanic Bar Association
Latest Blog Posts
- What Kinds of Evidence Do You Need in a Trucking Accident Case?
- Five Things To Do After a Slip and Fall Accident
- What Compensation Can I Get if I am Hit While Walking or on a Bike or Golf Cart?
- Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents. Who is at Fault?
- Does Delaware have Laws about Dog Bites or Dangerous Dogs?
- Serious Injuries FAQs
- Do I Have to Report a Boating Accident in Delaware?
- You’ve Been Hit By a Car While Walking or Riding - What Should You Do?
- View More
Delaware Injury Law Blog
Videos & Podcasts
News & Events
News & Events
- August 18, 2022
- May 19, 2022
- November 10, 2021
- October 26, 2021
- August 19, 2021
- First Florida Tuberculosis-Tainted Surgical Case Among the Latest Filed Against Aziyo Biologics, Inc.July 2, 2021
- October 30, 2020
- October 29, 2020
- October 22, 2020
- May 4, 2020
- March 9, 2020
- November 1, 2019
- October 22, 2019Delaware Today Magazine
- October 22, 2018Delaware Today Magazine November 2018
The Latin American Community Center, Board of Directors, 2020 - Present
- A non-profit social services agency that addresses the needs of the Latino community in Delaware.
Delaware Today Top Lawyers
- 2019 - Present, Personal Injury
- 2018, Workers' Compensation for Employee
Christopher W. White Distinguished Access to Justice Achievement Award, 2020
Legal Intern for Judge Aida Waserstein, New Castle County Family Court
New Jersey, 2015
U.S. District Court, District of Delaware
Widener University Delaware Law School, JD, 2015
University of Delaware, BA, 2012