Boating is a popular pastime on Delaware waterways, and unfortunately leads to many tragic accidents and injuries. Often, these accidents are caused by the negligence of another person. Inexperienced, inattentive, and intoxicated boat operators are leading causes of maritime accidents in Delaware. When someone else’s negligence results in injuries or losses to you or a loved one, you have a legal right to compensation.
At Morris James, we have been helping victims of negligence get justice and compensation since our firm opened in Delaware in 1932. We have successfully challenged powerful opponents and insurance providers who have the resources and motivation to overwhelm injured victims, at a time when they are dealing with physical and emotional suffering and mounting bills. We shoulder the burden for our injured clients. We deal with the government agencies and insurance companies. We listen to each client's practical concerns and unique needs to advise them about their legal rights and best course of action.
Our personal injury lawyers can help make the journey back to physical health and financial security easier for you. If you or a loved one has been injured in a boating accident in Delaware, online or call 302.655.2599 to speak with a member of the experienced legal team at Morris James.
- January 6, 2023
- May 18, 2022
- April 12, 2022
- March 9, 2020
- October 12, 2018
- August 15, 2017
- August 30, 2012
- August 31, 2011
Latest Blog Posts
- Boating Accidents in Delaware: A Brief Look at the Numbers
- Do I Have to Report a Boating Accident in Delaware?
- 7 Steps to Take After a Boating or Jet Ski Accident
- What Kinds of Injury or Damage Can I Sue for After a Boating Accident?
- Understanding Boat Insurance
- Is Suing for a Boating Accident the Same as a Car Accident?
- Will Homeowners’ Insurance Cover a Boating Accident?
- Boating & Jet Ski Accident FAQs
- View More
Delaware Injury Law Blog
Videos & Podcasts
- January 3, 2023
- April 12, 2022
- March 15, 2022
- February 4, 2022