Main Menu

Showing 2 posts in Personal Injury Protection (PIP) coverage.

Who pays my bills/lost wages?

Medical bills and lost wages resulting from your injuries caused by an accident can be significant. When you are involved in a motor vehicle accident while in a Delaware insured car, your medical bills and wage loss are paid by the automobile insurance covering the care you are occupying – regardless of which driver is at fault. This coverage is known as Personal Injury Protection (PIP) coverage, and is also referred to as no-fault coverage. More ›


What are "damages"?

Posted In Car Accidents

Money paid to anyone injured (or damaged) in an accident is commonly referred to as “damages.” A motor vehicle accident often results in various forms of damage to an individual. Your claim for money damages may include some or all of the following forms of damages: More ›

Back to Page