Morris James is the go-to practice for personal injury and workers' compensation cases in Delaware. Together, our attorneys have have a combined total of over 150 years of legal experience dealing with litigation related to personal injury matters.
Legal Knowledge and Effective Communication. In addition to legal knowledge, we believe compassionate, effective communication skills are vital to the attorney/client relationship. We listen and respond to client inquiries promptly and respectfully.
Your Representation. We strive to build strong relationships with our clients. Our attorneys get to know each client to effectively understand the impact that your injuries have on all aspects of your life so that we can effectively advocate for you.
Our personal injury attorneys have been singled out for outstanding results, both as a group and individually, in ranking forums including Best Lawyers, US News & World Report Best Law Firms, Delaware Super Lawyers, and Delaware Today Top Lawyers.
Morris James’ state-wide team of Delaware personal injury lawyers has achieved over $100 million in settlements in the past ten years alone. Our clients benefit from our attorneys’ significant past experience in representing insurance companies and insureds in litigation in Delaware. This experience provides our attorneys unique insight into the strategies and tactics used by insurance companies in the defense of injury claims. Our attorneys additionally have experience and training in alternative dispute resolution and are frequently selected as arbitrators and mediators.
- May 5, 2021
- August 21, 2020
- March 9, 2020
- November 1, 2019
- October 22, 2019Delaware Today Magazine
- October 22, 2018Delaware Today Magazine November 2018
Latest Blog Posts
- Workers' Compensation FAQs
- Car Accident FAQs
- Is the driver of the rear vehicle always at fault in a rear-end car accident case?
- What types of cases does your law firm handle?
- The Statute Of Limitations For Filing A Wrongful Death Lawsuit In Delaware
- Factors That Can Affect Your Settlement Value in a Personal Injury Case
- Is a trucker or a trucking company responsible for my injuries?
- What if my car accident was caused by a drowsy driver?
- View More