Morris James is Delaware's go-to practice for personal injury law, medical malpractice, and workers' compensation cases. Together, our attorneys have over 150 years of legal experience dealing with litigation related to personal injury matters.
Legal Knowledge and Effective Communication. In addition to legal knowledge, compassionate, effective communication skills are vital to the attorney/client relationship. We listen and respond to client inquiries promptly and respectfully.
Your Representation. We strive to build strong relationships with our clients. Our attorneys get to know each client to effectively understand your injuries' impact on all aspects of your life so that we can effectively advocate for you. Contact us today for more information.
Camp Lejeune Water Contamination Litigation
Morris James is conducting a nationwide investigation on behalf of individuals stationed at, or resided on, Camp Lejeune Military Base in North Carolina between 1953 and 1987.
Infant Formula Litigation
The manufacturers of Similac and Enfamil did not warn consumers of this risks of cow's-milk-based formula. As a result, innocent babies have suffered by consuming their formula, and families have been torn apart by loss and overwhelming financial burdens. We can help you get answers.
FiberCel Bone Graft Injury
Aziyo Biologics, Inc. issued a voluntary recall on June 2, 2021, pertaining to a single donor lot of its FiberCel Fiber Viable Bone Matrix after learning of post-surgical infections in several patients treated with the product, including some patients that tested positive for tuberculosis. If you contracted tuberculosis following spinal surgery, we can help.
Brachial Plexus Injuries at Birth
Failure to Diagnose a Medical Condition
Failure to Diagnose Cauda Equina Syndrome
Nursing Home Abuse / Neglect
Boating & Jet Ski Accidents
Dog Bites / Attacks
Slip and Fall / Premises Liability
Our injury law attorneys have been singled out for outstanding results, both as a group and individually, in ranking forums including Best Lawyers, US News & World Report Best Law Firms, and Delaware Today Top Lawyers.
Morris James’ state-wide team of Delaware injury lawyers has achieved over $100 million in settlements in the past ten years alone. Our clients benefit from our attorneys’ significant experience in representing insurance companies and insureds in litigation in Delaware. This experience provides our attorneys unique insight into the strategies and tactics used by insurance companies in defense of injury claims. Our attorneys additionally have experience and training in alternative dispute resolution and are frequently selected as arbitrators and mediators.
We serve the Mid-Atlantic region with offices throughout Delaware in Dover, Wilmington, Rehoboth Beach, Georgetown, and Newark, Delaware. Contact us today online of call 302.655.2599 for a free consultation.
- Michael G. Owen, Partner
- Joshua H. Meyeroff, Partner
- Keith E. Donovan, Managing Partner
- Matthew R. Fogg, Partner
- Kevin G. Healy, Partner
- Ross C. Karsnitz, Partner
- W. Christopher Componovo, Counsel
- Wilson A. Gualpa, Associate
- Ryan T. Keating, Associate
- Justin K. Weeks, Associate
- Susan D. Ament, Partner
- Clayton E. Bunting, Of Counsel
- August 17, 2023
- July 10, 2023
- June 14, 2023
- January 12, 2023
- January 6, 2023
- November 11, 2022
- August 18, 2022
- August 9, 2022
Latest Blog Posts
- Negligent Security FAQs
- What to do if you are injured in a rideshare accident such as Uber and Lyft
- Five Things To Do After a Slip and Fall Accident
- What Compensation Can I Get if I am Hit While Walking or on a Bike or Golf Cart?
- Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents. Who is at Fault?
- Serious Injuries FAQs
- Brachial Plexus Injuries FAQs
- Cerebral Palsy FAQs
- View More
Delaware Injury Law Blog
Videos & Podcasts
- February 28, 2023
- January 3, 2023
- April 12, 2022
- March 15, 2022
- February 4, 2022
- Aziyo Biologics Fibercel Recall: Donnie Smith Tells His Story of Fighting Tuberculosis from Contaminated Bone GraftJanuary 18, 2022
- FiberCel Bone Graft Recall: “Tormented” Tuberculosis-Infected Michigan Army Veteran Shares His StoryJuly 26, 2021
- July 1, 2021
- Michael G. OwenPartner
- Joshua H. MeyeroffPartner
- Keith E. DonovanManaging Partner
- Matthew R. FoggPartner
- Kevin G. HealyPartner
- Ross C. KarsnitzPartner
- W. Christopher ComponovoCounsel
- Wilson A. GualpaAssociate
- Ryan T. KeatingAssociate
- Justin K. WeeksAssociate
- Susan D. AmentPartner
- Clayton E. BuntingOf Counsel