Clayton Bunting is a Partner in Morris James’ Personal Injury practice and represents clients involved in automobile accidents and personal injury cases. He additionally represents plaintiffs in workers’ compensation matters, insurance matters and premises liability cases.
Certified Mediator by the Delaware Superior Court
Delaware Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Governors, Former MemberAmerican Association for Justice, Sustaining Member
Terry-Carey Inn of Court
Delaware Supreme Court, Board on Unauthorized Practice of Law, Member, 1997-2000
Delaware State Bar Association
Sussex County Bar Association
National Moot Court Representative, 1975-76
- Delaware Superior Court, Court of Common Pleas, and all other Trial Courts
- Claims heard before the State of Delaware Industrial Accident Board
- Mediation Hearings
- Arbitration hearings
Latest Blog Posts
- What Kinds of Injury or Damage Can I Sue for After a Boating Accident?
- Understanding Boat Insurance
- Is Suing for a Boating Accident the Same as a Car Accident?
- Motorcycle & Ebike Accident FAQs
- Will Homeowners’ Insurance Cover a Boating Accident?
- When should you hire a lawyer for a car accident?
- Nursing Home Abuse / Neglect FAQs
- Dog Bite FAQs
- View More
Delaware Personal Injury Law Blog
News & Events
News & Events
Kappa Alpha Order, Legal Consultant
Georgetown/Millsboro Rotary Club, Former Member and Past President
Delaware Community Foundation, Former Director
Sussex Pines Country Club, Inc., Member; Former President
Sussex Pregnancy Care Center, Former Advisory Board
The Gideons International, Past Camp President and Cabinet Member, Lifetime Member
Chairman of Board of Elders of Peninsula Community Church (PCC)
American Trial Lawyers Association, Top Trial Lawyers in Delaware
Delaware Today Top Lawyers, 2010
University of Baltimore School of Law, JD, 1976
University of Richmond, School of Business Administration, BS, 1972
Fort Union Military Academy, Honor Graduate, Cadet Captain, National Honors Society