The Georgetown law firm of Morris James LLP has a diverse team of attorneys qualified to perform sophisticated services for both individuals and business clients. Some of our practice areas include:
- Business litigation, real estate and land use law: Attorneys Eugene H. Bayard, Robert G. Gibbs, Dennis L. Schrader, David C. Hutt, Brian M. Ellis, Cindy Szabo, and Ross C. Karsnitz handle a wide range of cases related to business litigation and real estate law. They can assist with contract negotiation, zoning, commercial and residential closings, arbitration and mediation, permitting and many other issues.
- Trusts and Estates: Attorney Cindy Szabo counsels clients and advises estate representatives and other fiduciaries and beneficiaries on multi-generational transfer planning, asset protection, general matters of estate and trust administration, federal, state and local estate tax issues, post-mortem planning, and tax-saving strategies.
- Personal injury and workers' compensation: If a client has been hurt as a result of someone else’s negligence, whether it is a motor vehicle accident or a work injury, Morris James can help. We also handle workers' compensation claims for our clients. Attorneys Clayton E. Bunting, and Ross C. Karsnitz have many years of experience practicing personal injury law and they can guide clients through the entire process. Click here for a complete description of our personal injury practice.
The Story Of Our Georgetown Law Office
Morris James LLP and Wilson Halbrook & Bayard, P.A. combined their law practices in 2013. The Georgetown, Delaware office of Morris James continues to operate at 107 W. Market Street, and does business as Morris James LLP.
The collective experience of the Morris James Georgetown team firmly places us among the most trusted law firms in Georgetown, Delaware and the surrounding areas. We work collaboratively to find creative solutions to difficult legal challenges. We also pride ourselves on the strength of the relationships we develop with our clients.
A Team Offering Honest, Professional Legal Support
Our Georgetown location has a professional legal team comprised of 10 attorneys always ready to serve clients in matters of business litigation, land use law, personal injury, and real estate.
Our commitment to collaboration, innovation and results is just one of the reasons why Morris James LLP consistently ranks among the best law firms in Georgetown, Delaware. Whatever our clients’ legal needs are, both now and into the future, we will be there to help.
- Michelle G. BoundsAssociate
- Clayton E. BuntingOf Counsel
- Kathleen "Kitty" DickersonAssociate
- Brian M. EllisPartner
- Matthew R. FoggPartner
- Robert G. GibbsPartner
- Wilson A. GualpaAssociate
- David C. HuttPartner
- Ross C. KarsnitzPartner
- Ryan T. KeatingAssociate
- Michael G. OwenPartner
- Danielle M. SawyerAssociate
- Cindy L. SzaboPartner