Partner Nick Caggiano has been appointed as this year's President of The Saint Thomas More Society. Nick is a member of the Business Transaction, Strategic Planning, and Counseling Practice. He helps clients to utilize Delaware corporations, limited liability companies, statutory trusts, and other alternative entities in a variety of situations. Morris James has a long-standing relationship with St. Thomas More Society as previous presidents include firm partners Shannon Fraizer and Susan Ament.
The Saint Thomas More Society of the Catholic Diocese of Wilmington was established in 1988. The Society is a collection of attorneys of various faiths committed to the examples of Saint Thomas More. The society aids the community through promoting and fostering high ethical principles, assisting in the spiritual growth of its members, and encouraging interfaith understanding.
Morris James is pledged to continue partnerships with organizations that support growth and aid inclusion within Delaware communities.
- Business Transactions, Strategic Planning and Counseling
- Commercial Transactions
- Corporate Advice
- Corporate Governance Counseling
- Corporate Trust and Fiduciary Services
- Delaware Advantage Trusts
- Delaware Alternative Entities: LLC, LP, Partnership and Trust
- Energy Industry
- Legal Opinions
- Real Estate
- Special Committee Representation
- Structured Finance Transactions