Delaware’s alternative entities are some of the most unique and flexible tools in business. They provide an adaptable framework for all sorts of businesses, whether they be large or small, complicated or simple. These same characteristics, however, can create pitfalls for the unwary.
As experienced practitioners in all aspects of Delaware law covering these entities, we have an intimate knowledge of their use, benefits and limitations. We sit on the Delaware State Bar Association’s committees tasked with proposing amendments to these laws, ensuring that we stay on the cutting edge and have an opportunity to propose beneficial changes. When you engage Morris James, you can expect to work with a team of attorneys who are passionate about the success of your venture and will work hard to leverage our knowledge for your benefit.
- March 11, 2020
- August 15, 2019
- Shannon Frazier, Jonathan Strauss & Eric Monzo Present on Series LLCs: Structuring and Financing Concerns for Lenders and InvestorsNovember 14, 2018Strafford Webinar
- October 22, 2018Delaware Today Magazine November 2018
- Bruce Tigani to Present on the New Tax Act at the 13th Annual Delaware Trust Conference Sponsored by The Delaware Bankers AssociationOctober 3, 2018
- Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business Recognizes 14 Morris James Lawyers and Issues 5 Firm Practice Rankings in the 2018 EditionMay 7, 2018Chambers USA, 2018 Edition
- November 1, 2017
- Shannon Frazier speaks at DSBA Rubenstein-Walsh Seminar on Ethics and Professionalism on Ethics in Transactional PracticeJanuary 2011
- April 24, 2020
- December 1, 2018
- May 9, 2018
- Entity Lifecycles: An Overview of the Statutory Requirements Relating to the Formation, Maintenance, and Termination of Delaware Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, and Statutory TrustsJanuary 30, 2017
- August 18, 2015
- December 2014