As a senior paralegal with over 15 years of experience, Tasha Ford has built a successful and diverse career path. She is a corporate and general litigation paralegal. Tasha has significant experience in the litigation process and assists in all phases of litigation from inception through discovery and trial, with specific knowledge of the Delaware Court Rules and e-filing procedures utilizing File & ServeXpress and PACER. Her talents include cite checking briefs utilizing Westlaw and LexisNexis, assisting with e-discovery using various e-discovery databases, document exam, and management, as well as deposition and trial preparation including the use of trial technology. She is proficient in and has significant filing experience in the Delaware Supreme Court, Delaware Court of Chancery, Delaware Superior Court, United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware, United States District Court for the District of Delaware, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
In addition to her paralegal and administrative duties, Tasha has been recognized for providing substantial assistance with the managing, compiling and review of the following publications:
- Pre-ANDA Litigation – Strategies and Tactics for Developing a Drug Product and Patent Portfolio, Kenneth L. Dorsney, Editor in Chief
- ANDA Litigation – Strategies and Tactics for Pharmaceutical Patent Litigators, 2nd, Kenneth L. Dorsney, Editor-in-Chief
- American Bar Association, The Business Lawyer, “Proving Solvency: Defending Preference and Fraudulent Transfer Litigation,” Robert J. Stearn, Jr., Vol. 62, February 2007
- BA, Business Administration, Southwest Texas State University, now known as West Texas A&M University
- Paralegal Certificate, University of Buffalo – Millard Fillmore College
- Private Pilot License – Rated for Cessna 150 & 152