Morris James’ Employment Law Practice ranks among the leaders in Delaware for outstanding representation of employers in both the public and the private sector.
Leaders In Employment Arbitration
Chambers USA cites the practice’s "strong reputation,” and reports that clients praise “the consistent quality of its work, which covers a range of employment litigation and labor negotiations." In addition to Chambers USA, partners in Morris James’ Employment Law Practice have been recognized for excellence in numerous forums, including Best Lawyers®, Lawdragon®, Delaware Super Lawyers®, and Delaware Today.
Our attorneys represent employers in all aspects of the management-workforce relationship, including labor negotiations, risk management, preventative counseling and on-site training, and litigation.
- May 24, 2019Delaware Super Lawers
- April 26, 2019Chambers USA
- October 22, 2018Delaware Today Magazine November 2018
- Drew Wilson and Jim McMackin to Present for the National Business Institute on Legal Issues Involving Local GovernmentsOctober 1, 2018National Business Institute
- August 15, 2018
- Allyson Britton DiRocco Discusses Important Issues for Employers Related to the Americans with Disabilities ActJuly 23, 20181st Talk Compliance, Healthcare Now Radio
- June 29, 2018
- May 23, 2018
Latest Blog Posts
- Third Circuit Dismisses Employees’ Class Action Suit and Finds Chemours’ Severance Plan is not Subject to ERISA
Delaware Business Litigation Report
Delaware Business Bankruptcy Report
- New Provision of the Delaware Discrimination in Employment Act Strengthens Prohibition on Sexual HarassmentSeptember 12, 2018
- July 24, 2018
- Third Circuit Dismisses Employees’ Class Action Suit and Finds Chemours’ Severance Plan is not Subject to ERISAMay 3, 2018
- February 2015
- March 19, 2014