Partner Lewis Lazarus will speak for the second consecutive year on December 5, 2022, from 5:00 PM – 6:15 PM to students in the University of Delaware’s class on Entrepreneurship and Leadership at the Horn Venture Development Center.
Lazarus' presentation, "Start-Up Legal Advisors: An Ounce of Prevention Equals at Least a Pound of Unwanted Litigation," will draw on Lazarus’ experience representing parties in disputes over ownership and control of Delaware entities and will enable students to raise questions about the importance of legal representation for entrepreneurs.
This discussion is in partnership with ENTR/LEAD253, a University of Delaware course that is a cross-listed course for the Biden School of Public Policy and Administration and the Lerner School for Business and Economics. If you are interested in attending please reach out to Karen Asenavage at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Business Torts
- Contract Litigation
- Corporate Advice
- Corporate and Fiduciary Litigation
- Corporate Governance Counseling
- Distressed Entity, Insolvency Counseling
- Legal Opinions
- LLC, LP, Partnership Litigation
- Non-Compete and Trade Secret Protection
- Special Committee Representation