About This Blog
Summaries and analysis of recent Delaware court decisions concerning business-related litigation.
- Mindbody Deal Case Provides Conflict Takeaways For Boards
- Chancery Questions Utility of Aronson Test, Dismisses Derivative Suit of Facebook Stockholder for Failure To Allege Demand Futility
- Chancery Invokes Internal Affairs Doctrine to Dismiss Dispute Over Former Delaware Corporation Brought Over Two Years After Its Migration to Nevada
Morris James Blogs
Court Of Chancery Upholds Receiver Claims
This is an interesting decision because it articulates what claims a receiver may make against former officers and when those claims are barred by laches.
- US News Best Law Firms
- JD Supra Readers Choice Award
- Delaware Today Top Lawyers
- Super Lawyers