About This Blog
Summaries and analysis of recent Delaware court decisions concerning business-related litigation.
- Chancery Rules That Delisted and Long-Dark Corporation Failed To Show Harm Warranting a Confidentiality Order for Basic Financial Documents Responsive to a Books and Records Request
- Chancery Finds Asset Purchase Agreement Required Buyer to Indemnify Seller for Liability Under State Tobacco Settlement
- Court of Chancery Finds That Complaint Fails To Adequately Plead Caremark Claim In Context Of SolarWinds Cybersecurity Breach
Morris James Blogs
Court Of Chancery Denies Request For A "No Trade" Agreement
By Edward M. McNally on May 30, 2014
Posted In Books and Records
Inspection of a company's records may not be conditioned on an agreement not to trade the company's stock following the inspection.
Tags: Books and RecordsShare
- US News Best Law Firms
- JD Supra Readers Choice Award
- Delaware Today Top Lawyers
- Super Lawyers