About This Blog
Summaries and analysis of recent Delaware court decisions concerning business-related litigation.
- Court of Chancery Dismisses Thinly-Pleaded Breach of LPA Claim and Breach of Fiduciary Duty Claim Disclaimed by LPA and Foreclosed by Corwin
- Chancery Stays Case So That Committee of Company May Decide Whether It Has Power to Interpret Alternate Dispute Resolution Provision of Agreement
- Chancery Dismisses All Claims in Stockholder Challenge to Cash-Out Merger Transaction
Morris James Blogs
Court Of Chancery Denies Request For A "No Trade" Agreement
By Edward M. McNally on May 30, 2014
Posted In Books and Records
Inspection of a company's records may not be conditioned on an agreement not to trade the company's stock following the inspection.
Tags: Books and RecordsShare
- US News Best Law Firms
- JD Supra Readers Choice Award
- Delaware Today Top Lawyers
- Super Lawyers