About This Blog
Summaries and analysis of recent Delaware court decisions concerning business-related litigation.
- Court of Chancery Dismisses Thinly-Pleaded Breach of LPA Claim and Breach of Fiduciary Duty Claim Disclaimed by LPA and Foreclosed by Corwin
- Chancery Stays Case So That Committee of Company May Decide Whether It Has Power to Interpret Alternate Dispute Resolution Provision of Agreement
- Chancery Dismisses All Claims in Stockholder Challenge to Cash-Out Merger Transaction
Morris James Blogs
Court Of Chancery Explains Accounting Damages
By Edward M. McNally on August 2, 2012
Posted In Fiduciary Duty
This decision explains how to calculate damages in an accounting action for breach of fiduciary duty.
Tags: Fiduciary DutyShare
- US News Best Law Firms
- JD Supra Readers Choice Award
- Delaware Today Top Lawyers
- Super Lawyers