About This Blog
Summaries and analysis of recent Delaware court decisions concerning business-related litigation.
- Court of Chancery Dismisses Thinly-Pleaded Breach of LPA Claim and Breach of Fiduciary Duty Claim Disclaimed by LPA and Foreclosed by Corwin
- Chancery Stays Case So That Committee of Company May Decide Whether It Has Power to Interpret Alternate Dispute Resolution Provision of Agreement
- Chancery Dismisses All Claims in Stockholder Challenge to Cash-Out Merger Transaction
Morris James Blogs
Court Of Chancery Explains LLP Law
By Edward M. McNally on December 20, 2012
Posted In LP Agreements
While not having anything new, this decision is an excellent summary of the law on LLP agreements, such as their exculpation provisions.
Tags: LP AgreementsShare
- US News Best Law Firms
- JD Supra Readers Choice Award
- Delaware Today Top Lawyers
- Super Lawyers