About This Blog
Summaries and analysis of recent Delaware court decisions concerning business-related litigation.
- Chancery Orders Specific Performance of Deal, Despite Lack of Debt Financing, Finding that COVID-Related Business Decline Was Not an MAE and Seller’s Cost-Cutting Efforts Were Not Breaches of the “Ordinary Course” Covenant
- Chancery Declines to Enforce Forum Selection Provision Actively Hidden From Defendant During Transaction
- Implied Covenant of Good Faith and Fair Dealing Saves Employee’s Claim for Improper Termination Under Company’s LLC Agreement
Morris James Blogs
Court Of Chancery Upholds Right To Member List
By Edward M. McNally on May 24, 2010
Posted In Books and Records
A member of a LLC or LP has the right to a list of its members even after it has gone bust.
Tags: Books and RecordsShare
- US News Best Law Firms
- JD Supra Readers Choice Award
- Delaware Today Top Lawyers
- Super Lawyers