About This Blog
Summaries and analysis of recent Delaware court decisions concerning business-related litigation.
- Chancery Finds Plaintiff Failed To State A Non-Exculpated Claim Against Special Committee Defendants In Complaint Challenging A Merger
- Chancery Finds Stockholder Conferred a Substantial Corporate Benefit by Challenging the Joint Vote of Two Classes of Common Stock under Section 242(b)(2) of the DGCL
- Court of Chancery Awards Plaintiffs Attorneys’ Fees and Costs in Section 225 Action for Obtaining a Substantial Benefit for the Corporation and its Stockholders
Morris James Blogs
Laster Nominated for Vice Chancellor
By Morris James LLP on August 20, 2009
Posted In News
J. Travis Laster, a highly-regarded Delaware corporate litigator and founding partner of the firm Abrams & Laster, has been nominated by Governor Jack Markell to fill Vice Chancellor Lamb's seat on the Court of Chancery. An article from the Delaware News Journal announcing the nomination can be viewed here.
- US News Best Law Firms
- JD Supra Readers Choice Award
- Delaware Today Top Lawyers
- Super Lawyers