About This Blog
Summaries and analysis of recent Delaware court decisions concerning business-related litigation.
- Court of Chancery Dismisses Thinly-Pleaded Breach of LPA Claim and Breach of Fiduciary Duty Claim Disclaimed by LPA and Foreclosed by Corwin
- Chancery Dismisses All Claims in Stockholder Challenge to Cash-Out Merger Transaction
- Chancery Curtails Discovery in Appraisal Action Instituted as a Substitute for Books and Records Demand
Morris James Blogs
Laster Nominated for Vice Chancellor
J. Travis Laster, a highly-regarded Delaware corporate litigator and founding partner of the firm Abrams & Laster, has been nominated by Governor Jack Markell to fill Vice Chancellor Lamb's seat on the Court of Chancery. An article from the Delaware News Journal announcing the nomination can be viewed here.
- US News Best Law Firms
- JD Supra Readers Choice Award
- Delaware Today Top Lawyers
- Super Lawyers