About This Blog
Summaries and analysis of recent Delaware court decisions concerning business-related litigation.
- Supreme Court Affirms Court of Chancery’s Decision Directing “Long Dark” Company to Produce Books and Records to a Stockholder Free of Confidentiality Restrictions
- Chancery Approves Reduced Fee Award for Derivative Settlement Based on Therapeutic Benefits
- Chancery Finds that Acquiror Aided and Abetted Breaches of Fiduciary Duties by Exploiting Management’s Conflicts of Interest
- February 19, 2021
- October 30, 2020
- October 9, 2023
Morris James Blogs
Court Of Chancery Explains How To Set A TRO Bond
A plaintiff who obtains a TRO must post a bond to cover any damages the defendant may suffer from the TRO. How to calculate the amount of that bond is often difficult. This decision does a good job of explaining how to make that calculation.
- US News Best Law Firms
- JD Supra Readers Choice Award
- Delaware Today Top Lawyers
- Super Lawyers