About This Blog
Summaries and analysis of recent Delaware court decisions concerning business-related litigation.
- Chancery Finds Plaintiff Failed To State A Non-Exculpated Claim Against Special Committee Defendants In Complaint Challenging A Merger
- Chancery Finds Stockholder Conferred a Substantial Corporate Benefit by Challenging the Joint Vote of Two Classes of Common Stock under Section 242(b)(2) of the DGCL
- Court of Chancery Awards Plaintiffs Attorneys’ Fees and Costs in Section 225 Action for Obtaining a Substantial Benefit for the Corporation and its Stockholders
Morris James Blogs
Court Of Chancery Limits Non-Compete Agreement
By Morris James LLP on October 25, 2018
Badger Holding LLC v. Kirsch, C.A. 2017-0147-SG (October 1, 2018)
As this decision points out, if a non-compete agreement conditions its enforcement on the employer’s performance of its end of the bargain, then a failure to do so renders the non-compete unenforceable.
- US News Best Law Firms
- JD Supra Readers Choice Award
- Delaware Today Top Lawyers
- Super Lawyers