About This Blog
Summaries and analysis of recent Delaware court decisions concerning business-related litigation.
- Chancery Finds Plaintiff Failed To State A Non-Exculpated Claim Against Special Committee Defendants In Complaint Challenging A Merger
- Chancery Finds Stockholder Conferred a Substantial Corporate Benefit by Challenging the Joint Vote of Two Classes of Common Stock under Section 242(b)(2) of the DGCL
- Court of Chancery Awards Plaintiffs Attorneys’ Fees and Costs in Section 225 Action for Obtaining a Substantial Benefit for the Corporation and its Stockholders
Morris James Blogs
Court Of Chancery Applies Hirt Test
By Morris James LLP on May 25, 2012
Posted In Class Actions
Coyne v. Catalyst Heath Solutions Inc., C.A. 7448-VCN (May 25, 2012)
This decision applies the familiar Hirt factors to decide who should be lead class counsel. Note the slight preference for who has the most support among the various plaintiffs' firms.
Tags: Class ActionsShare
- US News Best Law Firms
- JD Supra Readers Choice Award
- Delaware Today Top Lawyers
- Super Lawyers