About This Blog
Summaries and analysis of recent Delaware court decisions concerning business-related litigation.
- Delaware Supreme Court Finds that Court of Chancery Had Jurisdiction To Enjoin a Collateral Attack on a Prior Arbitration Award Under the Federal Arbitration Act
- Chancery Dismisses Defendants From Action Against Their Own Wishes, Describing the Matter as an “Erewhon-like” Inversion of the Parties’ Typical Positions
- CCLD Holds Indemnification Provision Does Not Cover First-Party Claims
Morris James Blogs
Court Of Chancery Awards Large Fee
By Edward M. McNally on June 23, 2010
This decision awards 26% of a large recovery to the prevailing attorneys. If you are successful, then you will be well rewarded, just as it should be.
Tags: Attorney FeesShare
- US News Best Law Firms
- JD Supra Readers Choice Award
- Delaware Today Top Lawyers
- Super Lawyers