About This Blog
Summaries and analysis of recent Delaware court decisions concerning business-related litigation.
- Court of Chancery Dismisses Thinly-Pleaded Breach of LPA Claim and Breach of Fiduciary Duty Claim Disclaimed by LPA and Foreclosed by Corwin
- Chancery Stays Case So That Committee of Company May Decide Whether It Has Power to Interpret Alternate Dispute Resolution Provision of Agreement
- Chancery Dismisses All Claims in Stockholder Challenge to Cash-Out Merger Transaction
Morris James Blogs
Court Of Chancery Awards Large Fee
By Edward M. McNally on June 23, 2010
This decision awards 26% of a large recovery to the prevailing attorneys. If you are successful, then you will be well rewarded, just as it should be.
Tags: Attorney FeesShare
- US News Best Law Firms
- JD Supra Readers Choice Award
- Delaware Today Top Lawyers
- Super Lawyers