About This Blog
Summaries and analysis of recent Delaware court decisions concerning business-related litigation.
- Chancery Dismisses Fraud, Misrepresentation and Mistake Claims Based on Anti-Reliance Provisions
- Superior Court Stays First-Filed Declaratory Judgment Action in Nokia Technology Dispute
- Chancery Dismisses Claims that Minority Stockholders who Rolled Over Equity in a Controlling Stockholder Merger Joined a “Control Group”
Morris James Blogs
Court Of Chancery Awards Large Fee
By Edward M. McNally on June 23, 2010
This decision awards 26% of a large recovery to the prevailing attorneys. If you are successful, then you will be well rewarded, just as it should be.
Tags: Attorney FeesShare
- US News Best Law Firms
- JD Supra Readers Choice Award
- Delaware Today Top Lawyers
- Super Lawyers