About This Blog
Summaries and analysis of recent Delaware court decisions concerning business-related litigation.
- Chancery Refuses to Order Specific Performance Due to Inaccurate Representations and Warranties
- Supreme Court Affirms Court of Chancery’s Decision Directing “Long Dark” Company to Produce Books and Records to a Stockholder Free of Confidentiality Restrictions
- Chancery Approves Reduced Fee Award for Derivative Settlement Based on Therapeutic Benefits
- February 19, 2021
- October 30, 2020
- October 9, 2023
Morris James Blogs
Court Of Chancery Explains De Facto Director Status
This interesting decision explains the status of a de facto director and what that means in terms of the validity of actions taken by such directors. In general, their actions are valid. The decision is also another illustration of the duties owed by a board of a charity to its beneficiaries.
- US News Best Law Firms
- JD Supra Readers Choice Award
- Delaware Today Top Lawyers
- Super Lawyers