About This Blog
Summaries and analysis of recent Delaware court decisions concerning business-related litigation.
- Court Finds LLC Manager Consent Statute Authorizes Personal Jurisdiction for Tort Claims Related to the Company, Not Just Alleged Breaches of Managers’ Duties; However, Court Dismisses Investor Defendants with Insufficient Delaware Contacts
- Chancery Interprets Contractual Language Permitting Asset Sale
- Chancery Dismisses Challenge to Top Executives’ Stock Awards in Disney-Fox Merger, Finds Plaintiff Lacks Standing to Pursue Derivative Claim
- June 11, 2020
- April 24, 2020
- February 20, 2020
Morris James Blogs
Court of Chancery Explains When Receiver Appointed
When it is "reasonably likely" that a corporation has some assets, the Court will appoint a receiver even if the corporation has been dissolved for 15 years.
- US News Best Law Firms
- JD Supra Readers Choice Award
- Delaware Today Top Lawyers
- Super Lawyers