About This Blog
Summaries and analysis of recent Delaware court decisions concerning business-related litigation.
- Superior Court Upholds Claims that Entities Transferred Funds in Violation of Agreements with Creditor
- Chancery Finds that Deal-Price-Less-Synergies was Best Indicator of Fair Value in Statutory Appraisal of Public Company
- Clean-Up Doctrine to Adjudicate Legal Claims in Chancery May Take Precedence Over Request for Jury Trial
Morris James Blogs
Court of Chancery Explains When Receiver Appointed
When it is "reasonably likely" that a corporation has some assets, the Court will appoint a receiver even if the corporation has been dissolved for 15 years.
- US News Best Law Firms
- JD Supra Readers Choice Award
- Delaware Today Top Lawyers
- Super Lawyers