About This Blog
Summaries and analysis of recent Delaware court decisions concerning business-related litigation.
- Chancery Rules That Delisted and Long-Dark Corporation Failed To Show Harm Warranting a Confidentiality Order for Basic Financial Documents Responsive to a Books and Records Request
- Chancery Finds Asset Purchase Agreement Required Buyer to Indemnify Seller for Liability Under State Tobacco Settlement
- Court of Chancery Finds That Complaint Fails To Adequately Plead Caremark Claim In Context Of SolarWinds Cybersecurity Breach
Morris James Blogs
Court Of Chancery Limits Fees For Unsuccessful Claims
By Edward M. McNally on January 31, 2013
This decision affirms the rule that attorney fees should be apportioned between those claims that succeeded and those that did not.
Tags: Attorney FeesShare
- US News Best Law Firms
- JD Supra Readers Choice Award
- Delaware Today Top Lawyers
- Super Lawyers