About This Blog
Summaries and analysis of recent Delaware court decisions concerning business-related litigation.
- Chancery Finds SEC’s Filing of an Enforcement Action Did Not Trigger Redemption Right
- Court of Chancery Harmonizes Operating Agreement Governance Provisions To Resolve LLC Control Dispute
- Chancery Appoints Amicus Curaie to Provide Independent Guidance Regarding Unopposed Petition to Revive Defunct Corporation for Use as a Blank Check Entity
- January 29, 2021
- February 19, 2021
- October 30, 2020
Morris James Blogs
Court Of Chancery Permits Jurisdictional Depositions
Discovery in aid of proving jurisdiction is usually available. But is there a limit? This decision explores that question and permits depositions to prove jurisdiction.
- US News Best Law Firms
- JD Supra Readers Choice Award
- Delaware Today Top Lawyers
- Super Lawyers