About This Blog
Summaries and analysis of recent Delaware court decisions concerning business-related litigation.
- Court of Chancery Dismisses Thinly-Pleaded Breach of LPA Claim and Breach of Fiduciary Duty Claim Disclaimed by LPA and Foreclosed by Corwin
- Chancery Stays Case So That Committee of Company May Decide Whether It Has Power to Interpret Alternate Dispute Resolution Provision of Agreement
- Chancery Dismisses All Claims in Stockholder Challenge to Cash-Out Merger Transaction
Morris James Blogs
Superior Court Explains Physical Evidence Requirement
By Edward M. McNally on October 30, 2011
Posted In Business Torts
This scholarly review of Delaware law explains the "physical evidence requirement" in some insurance policies.
Tags: Business TortsShare
- US News Best Law Firms
- JD Supra Readers Choice Award
- Delaware Today Top Lawyers
- Super Lawyers