The attorneys of Morris James’ Intellectual Property Practice command respect as established and dominant leaders in Delaware in the arena of intellectual property strategy, management, enforcement, and defense. Our status has been earned as a result of decades of trials, representing Fortune 500 companies across the nation. Our attorneys are recognized for excellence in intellectual property law by organizations that include only attorneys of the highest caliber, including Chambers USA – America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, Best Lawyers®, Benchmark Litigation: The Definitive Guide to America’s Leading Firms and Attorneys, and Delaware Super Lawyers®.
We actively practice patent litigation in the United States District Court for the District of Delaware, and represent clients in a broad range of intellectual property disputes across numerous industries, including pharmaceuticals, telecommunications, automotive, biomedical, electronics, internet, and software development, among others. Our attorneys regularly act as counsel in national intellectual property litigation concerning patents, copyrights, trade secret, trademarks, and antitrust dispute cases.
Our attorneys are leaders in Delaware’s Courts, as well as professional and educational groups. We know the law, the Courts, the judges, and the mediators. The practice chair for the Intellectual Property Practice is Kenneth Dorsney. Mr. Dorsney has spoken at numerous seminars and law schools on patent law and litigation and is Editor-in-Chief and Co-Author of the ABA's ANDA Litigation: Strategies and Tactic for Pharmaceutical Patent Litigators, first and second editions, AIPLA and Bloomberg Law's Evidence in Patent Cases, and the ABA's Pre-ANDA Litigation: Strategies and Tactics for Developing a Drug Product and Patent Portfolio, first and second editions.
- August 15, 2019
- April 26, 2019Chambers USA
- DrugPatentWatch Favorably Reviews Pre-ANDA Litigation: Strategies and Tactics for Developing a Drug Product and Patent PortfolioApril 10, 2019DrugPatentWatch.com
- March 22, 2019
- March 11, 2019
- October 22, 2018Delaware Today Magazine November 2018
- Ken Dorsney is Co-Author and Editor-in-Chief of AIPLA and Bloomberg Law's "Evidence in Patent Cases”October 10, 2018American Intellectual Property Association
- August 15, 2018
- October 10, 2018
- Pre-ANDA Litigation: Strategies and Tactics for Developing a Drug Product and Patent Portfolio, Second EditionAugust 1, 2018
- June 2016
- November 5, 2014
- August 27, 2014
- Kenneth L. Dorsney Is Editor-In-Chief and a Co-Author of a New ANDA Litigation Book Published by the American Bar AssociationMay 2012
- The Patent PowerhouseMay 2010