Each year, thousands of Americans are injured by defective or poorly made products. Despite the government regulations that exist, some manufacturers still produce substandard items that could harm consumers. If you or someone you love has been harmed by a defective product, it is important for you to know that you have the right to fight for compensation for your injuries and hardship.
At Morris James, our personal injury attorneys understand how harmful a product defect can be. We are committed to fighting on your behalf to see that the responsible manufacturer is held liable for the defective product, and that you receive the full compensation that you deserve. Our law firm opened in 1932. Since then, we have fought for people just like you who, through no fault of their own, were injured in accidents or by another’s negligence. You need someone in your corner, and we want to be that someone.
The attorneys on our team combine more than 150 years of experience, and we put that knowledge to work for you. We use a range of strategies to assist our clients, from negotiations to mediation, exploring every avenue that could help you get the best results in your case. Our attorneys are dedicated to our clients. We care about you and your family, and we want to help. We establish personal communications with each client. We listen intently to you and your concerns, and employ compassionate communication to help you feel at ease discussing these difficult topics.
- First Florida Tuberculosis-Tainted Surgical Case Among the Latest Filed Against Aziyo Biologics, Inc.July 2, 2021
- CDC, FDA investigating rare tuberculosis outbreak potentially linked to contaminated bone repair productJune 21, 2021Fox News
- June 19, 2021Washington Post
- June 17, 2021Delaware Law Weekly
- June 16, 2021
- May 5, 2021
- August 21, 2020
- June 15, 2020
Latest Blog Posts
- Product Liability FAQs
- What is the Aziyo FiberCel case all about?
- Why should I hire an attorney?
- What is Gross Negligence?
- How long do I have to file a claim in a personal injury lawsuit?
- Four Key Aspects of a Personal Injury Case
- What is a settlement and what are some of the pros and cons of accepting one?
- For what might I be able to seek financial compensation?
- View More